Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

1Q32 Instant Gellish BabyQ review

Hello again everyone! Finally got a new computer and had a day off work. I've been waiting a while to be able to do this review since I got it over a week ago. So without further delay lets get to it!



First off I want to say that I've never used Gel before, so this truly was a new experience for me. I have to say though, it was a very good experience. It's super easy to work with, went on smooth and even. Also it doesn't have a bad odor at all (to me anyway) Regular nail polish usually kills me, since I have asthma, but this was fairly easy for me to breath while working with it. Best of all it took less than 5 minutes to complete the full manicure! With virtually no clean up, if you get some on your finger while putting it on you can just wipe it off (I'm messy with everything though so don't mind me). It was also very true to color, from the picture of the color on the bottle as well as the website. The color is vibrant and shiny once cured, even without the Top Q (which isn't exactly needed but I put it on anyway). I pretty much fell in love with this right after putting it on, it was so easy, simple, and took no time at all. It's perfect for beginners, someone that doesn't have a lot of time to do their nails, or just plain awesome for anyone else! Mine came with a very handy instruction sheet with step by step how to.

Here are some pictures of 3 of the steps that I did.


Nice clean nails!



 First coat, made sure to make it very thin.

After two coats, cured and ready to go! This one is without the Top Q top coat.
 
 After applying and curing with the TopQ top coat. Extra bright and shiny.
 If you have any questions, just leave a comment!

If you would like to purchase anything, please visit their website http://1q32.com/en/home.html. Here is their current promotion!

Make sure to mention my blog if you do decide to purchase anything! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment